Displaying episodes 1 - 20 of 20 in total
Challenges of having ECO farm, reducing waste and dealing with cold, with losses and ICE method helping
At the age of 50, the biggest transformation of my life, the simple but rare realization of seeing space, the four horses.
1. Eggs, chickens, cat, dog2. A driving experience.3. Understanding and the lack of it.4. We are all infinity.5. See the space, and see your life new
Are you feeling sad about your life, our economy, events or some issues you are experiencing? I do One Nation Under Stress documentary and my feelings about it. Natur...
New baby chicks and their first weeks on our happy farm. What is the future of money? Digital Asset and conversation with my friends Don and Fletcher about Ripple and ...
What would you say about your life and this planet to a person from another planet? About our life in Nome, Alaska, and experience of a different life. About Inupiat E...
1. Anne and I welcome 800 Baby Chicks arriving at the Post Office2. Getting the chicks settled into their new home - a first drink of water.3. A bit of a note for that...
1. What's it like to bike across America?2. Hospitality Experienced.3. Beauty Seen.4. A Life Commitment.5. Hospitality.
1. Exercise and reflection on calm. 2. Helping someone with a relationship upset. 3. Update on the Happy Hens
1. Update on the move to our new land.2. Keeping ourselves centered in calm.
1. 640 Happy Hens are now living at the new land of The Many Spokes Farm.2. Dealing with the 134 chickens we lost during the move - using The ICE Method to reconsolida...
Healing updates and practice, financial challenges on a farm, how to overcome anxiety and ICE method helping with podcasting
What is a Miracle of living? What are health and healing? Figuring out what I'm supposed to do. This week's podcast pays attention to sessions this week, to healing fr...
A calm moment, climate and the sun and the meaning of life
News from the farm: Two new roosters and visiting hens and collecting eggs. Introducing Out Loud as a way to experience a calm space
Reflecting on the Miracle of Life, words from Love Poems From God, reflections on The ICE Method and new sprinklers.
An episode on peace, helping two friends ICE, my hardest day on the farm and gay wedding reflections.
Lars is talking about a gay wedding, the transience of life, how you can't control life, his dogs and chickens.
02. How chickens have become part of the spiritual life, achieving calm, and weeding the vegetable garden
Join Lars collecting eggs, weeding the vegetable garden, discover his healing journey and how he helps others achieve calm in their lives.
01. Using the awareness of space to reduce stress, Desmond Tutu on love, a broken chainsaw, and remembering Nome
Chicken farming, remembering pastoring in Nome, Alaska, Desmond Tutu on love, and using the awareness of space to reduce stress.